Looking for ways to grow your law practice?
*On average, our clients increase targeted leads by 32% with only 4 online marketing tactics.
Publish Your Business and Services on Local Directories
Optimize Your Website so Leads Find You Organically (SEO)
Generate Online Reviews That Are 100% Controlled
Develop a Targeted Digital Ad Campaign
Dallas (972) 638-7311 | Denver (970) 445-4760
Here are the details. **NOTE: This informational page is set up for you to be a reference source. Read it. Review it. Learn from it.
4 Ways to Help Your Law Firm Grow
1. Publish Your Services on Local Directories
Take Control of How Clients View You Online
Incorrect online business listings are costing you sales. Control the way your critical business information is displayed online across 60+ leading maps, apps, search engines, and social networks. Harmer | Wunstel can get you published on 60+ directories within 24 hours, with the correct information, pictures, logos, and contact information.
Build Your Brand
Make your business stand out from the rest, with help from our enhanced listings capabilities. Generate and publish more content about your law firm, including photos, videos, staff bios, etc…across the web.
Drive More Traffic Online and Offline
Your clients are ready and looking to buy, so make sure that they can find you — no matter what. Drive more of them to your doorstep and convert local visitors into loyal clients. Check the health of your online business information with help from our listings scan. Instantly see how your most critical location data appears on Google, Yelp, Facebook and dozens more maps, apps, search engines, and directories.
Check the health of your online business information with help from our listings scan. Instantly see how your most critical location data appears on Google, Yelp, Facebook and dozens more maps, apps, search engines, and directories. For a free diagnostic of your business, click here:
43% of businesses in the US have at least one incorrect or missing address across major online directories
- Listings with rich content (photo gallery, videos, descriptions) receive 45%-61% more listing views.
- 4 in 5 local mobile searches result in a purchase
- 55% of conversions occur within 1 hour of initial mobile search.
2. Optimize Your Website So Leads Find You Organically (SEO) Here are a few things you should be doing.
SEO stands for search engine optimization. In simple terms, it refers to strategy and techniques that help your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). This makes your website more visible to people who are looking for solutions that your brand, product, or service can provide through search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing and others. If you are not on the first page of a potential client search results page, you are 94% likely to never be seen! Yes, it is the most important thing you can do after having a killer website and online experience for audience.
The SEO that we know today is not the same SEO that we knew and loved (or hated) 10 years ago. Everything is changing at a rapid pace. What we consistently see change the most is the techniques and strategy used to improve your rankings. This has everything to do with the search algorithms that search engine companies constantly change. Here is a short checklist below that builds a clear foundation to optimize your site so leads can find you easier by being on the top of the search engine results page.
- Is the main keywords at the beginning of the page title?
- Use the main keywords in the page title
- Use a page title under 60 characters
- Use the main keywords in the page descriptions
- Use a page description less than 160 characters
- Use the main keywords in the heading
- Don’t follow the one-keyword per content rule. Include 2 or more keywords throughout the post
- Generate LSI keywords — You can use the tool at lsigraph.com for this
- Include LSI keywords in the page body, content, and heading tags
- Use a short URL for the post with keywords included
- Remove common words from the URL
- If using SEO for WordPress, choose only one category per post
- If using WP, use a maximum of up to 10 tags per post
- Include an image or creative within the first 25% of the blog content
- Use the keywords in the image alt tag
- Create content with at least 1800 words if pillar post or at least 800 words if cluster post OR with 500 words if the post includes an infographic*
- Include synonyms of the keywords in the content naturally
- Add a media embed — video or presentation (more the merrier)
- Include a downloadable file — PDF guides or template docs
- Include 3+ external links
- Include 3+ internal links within the content
- Do a grammar and spelling check using an online tool
- Use numbers in the content title or headings
- Include a share to social media option in the content — you can use a plugin for this
- Do the keyword research before writing the blog post
- Include CTAs in your content
- Ensure the publish date of the post is visible in the content
- Include the most important keywords naturally in the H1 tag
- If publishing Pillar content, make it at least 2000 words long and link to the respective cluster content*
- If publishing Cluster content, make sure you link to the corresponding pillar content*
3. Generate Reviews
Getting a steady flow of reviews can help you gain online credibility and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) traction. Getting reviews should be a part of your online or digital marketing package.
Gain powerful reviews from your clients.
To feature stars in search results, Google now requires businesses to generate reviews directly from clients. Review Generation makes it easy to collect authentic, client reviews through seamless data integration, generation-tailored analytics, and flexible request templates that drive a consistent, branded experience.
Add reviews to your website to star in search.
Review Publishing widgets, make it easy to add reviews to websites, mobile apps, and location pages. Widgets are Schema.org compliant, enabling search engines to seamlessly display reviews directly in organic results.
- 70% of customers will leave a review if asked
- 154% increase in clicks when a link feature stars in organic search
Stay informed with Review Monitoring.
Review Monitoring leverages Harmer | Wunstel’s direct integrations with sites across the PowerListings Network® to pull all your reviews, from every location, into a single dashboard so you can stay informed at scale.
Review Notifications alert you as soon as new review activity is detected, in a cadence that works with your schedule, your team, or based on custom review-criteria.
Engage with customers on their terms.
Respond to reviews directly within the dashboard, or click to the page where that review lives to take action directly with the publisher. Our Review Response dashboard makes it easy to continue the conversation, improve relationships, and show customers, and prospects that you’re listening. Need someone to manage it for you? Yeah, we do that too.
- 67% of businesses experience a half star ratings increase after incorporating review response
- 91% of consumers read online reviews
See the total count, score, and distribution of your ratings on your website, and across the web with Harmer | Wunstel Review Insights reported weekly or monthly. Learn what customers are saying about your business, and how your rating compares to other businesses in your industry so you can always outshine the competition.
Map your success.
A review-tailored heat-map provides a bird’s eye view of rating count, and score across every location. Zoom into specific regions, or areas of local ownership for more targeted insights.
Measure on your schedule.
Easily export, download, or schedule reports to demonstrate success, optimize operations, or pinpoint areas of improvement.
4. Develop a Targeted Digital Ad Campaign
Google Ads Can Be Extremely Effective if Done Correctly.
Digital Ads is Measurable and Flexible
One of the main advantages that online marketing has over traditional marketing channels, like TV or print, is that it’s extremely easy to measure and understand your success. Although it can be a challenge to effectively measure your SEO campaign since you can’t always get a precise measurement on what effected your ranking, digital ads have specific analytics to show exactly how many visit, sign-up and convert.
Google Ads have specific measures to show you exactly who visited or called, and in many cases, give you opportunities to connect with remarketing efforts.
AdWords is also flexible because it has customizable options for your campaign to suit your particular needs. For example, AdWords can be used to:
- Specific words, or keywords match type– This allows you to display your ad for exact keyword searches. So, you could set it up to “Dallas injury attorney,” as opposed to general searches for “Dallas” or “injury attorney.”
- Ad extensions – This give you the ability to display everything from product images, direct phone line, contact information with maps, and specific sitelinks.
- Narrows your audience – You can have it set up so that you can discover your audience by their age, location, time they visited, their language, and even their browser or device whether mobile or computer.
- With Google Ads you also can target the display network which includes YouTube, Gmail, App sites, and even shopping networks.
SEO can take months to gain momentum, Ads can take days.
To organically build SEO it usually takes months before you notice any results thanks to competition and time to build rapport with search algorithms. This is not the case with AdWords. Once your AdWords campaign goes live, ads will show up on search and display networks immediately.
Not only will this bring in leads, but because of its speed, you have the time to discover how effective your keywords are, which can then be used to build an SEO campaign with proven keywords.
Harmer Wunstel loves SEO and believes it’s the foundation for long-term success in the digital world. At the same time, we believe digital ads are the perfect shot in the arm to get traction on SEO and bring in conversion on a short term basis.
Ads can be engaging and have immediate calls to action.
Google is constantly improving Google Ads. YouTube along has over 1 billion unique users every week. Think about the audience that can “see” your ad targeted very specifically to their needs and wants. Along with the formats and extensions, video gives ads a new engagement twist that is effective and fun.
With Google Ads You Can Set Your Budget Per Day
You can set a maximum cost per day for your campaign. This is great news for those who like flexibility. Bad news (which is really ok) is that the Ads will begin to decrease as your budget gets lower. However, you can increase your budget as you see fit. This scalability is a nice option if you want a lot of leads in a short amount of time and want to adjust day by day.
If you have multiple campaigns and ad groups, you may want to split your budget to see what works best, then allocate percentages accordingly.
- Google Search
- Display Network (GREAT for remarketing efforts!)
- Mobile Search
Google Ads Help Beat Your Competitors
An advantages over organic SEO is the speed and agility of AdWords. In the legal world this can be a major advantage of your competitors. Since you’ll already be appearing in search engines, your site will be receiving more clicks from search results over your competitors from the ad presence, which in turn also helps SEO for your site rank higher for subpages.
Over 80% of searches now contain Google Ad placements. With this, the ad placements are covering as much as 85% of the space above the searches on the search results page. This is evidence that more and more businesses and nonprofits are using Google Ads, and you probably be participating as well.
The key to digital marketing is driving more visitors online and offline. Your clients are ready and looking, so no matter what, make sure they can find you! Drive more of them to your site, phone, and doorstep. This is how you convert your leads into loyal customers.