Simply put, we’re data junkies. We have a passion to help nonprofits spead awareness about their brand and be more efficient. Our Digital advertising for nonprofits track record speaks for itself. Having a great plan and strategy will help you get the most conversions and the best results.
Your number 1 and number 2 reason you need to take advantage of every opportunity to spread awareness about who you help. Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords. (Google Economic Impact Report) Your $10,000 grant will have a return if done correctly.
Awareness of your brand, who you help, how you help and stories of those you help need to be a part of what you’re doing with your digital advertising. If people don’t know about you and aren’t reminded on a regular basis that you exist they will forget about you. We create awareness campaigns that keep you on the forefront. Digital advertising for nonprofits takes a clear strategy and planning. Create the awareness you want by doing this right.
Creative ad campaigns that connect across multiple channels!
Here is a step by step guide to receive the grant. Please note, we will do most steps here, but we need your organization to apply for the Google for nonprofits status. Once we have this info, we can drive the ship for you.
Are you eligible?
See if you’re eligible for Google for Nonprofits.
● 501(c)(3) status required in US (or international equivalent)
● Acknowledge and agree to application clause regarding nondiscrimination and
donation receipt and use
● Have a live website with substantial content
● Website cannot display Google Adsense or affiliate advertising ads
● Governmental entities and organizations
● Hospitals and healthcare organizations
● Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities
○ note: philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible